Sunday, January 20, 2008

My blogs.

My #1 blog is: www.candidateiliketheleast.blogspot.com

Email: mcguyver.maverickblogger.com


My second favorite blog is: www.electingourpeers.blogspot.com
This is where I blog my thoughts on our elected peers i.e. human beings (some call them Presidents, Senators, Congressman, Governors, Majors, etc.), the process we go through to elect them, criticize them, praise them and keep them accountable.
For example:
"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole.".. "Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star"
For more.....click here. or:
www.electingourpeers.blogspot.com


This blog is where I post for posterity anything from the World Wide Web that I don't want to disappear into what we call "down memory hole" after storing it on a computer and other safe keeping places, of course.


This one is still under development, regarding domestic energy, another one of my interests.
You can leave me links or ideas in the comments, anonymously, if you wish.



About Me

I am a 4o- ish year old male over taxed by our government, like every other hard-working American.

Residing in San Antonio, TX ..... GO SPURS!


My Interests
(Among other things)

No comments: